Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Handmade By - Buttons, Brads, & Bow

Recently I have started to branch out a little from my traditional card making, and started making gift tags. I incorporated some buttons, brads, and bows in order to submit to the Wee Memories Challenge.  Here is my attempt at one, and I swear the color looks much more vibrant in person!

For this one, I used a green card stock base that had tiny white polka dots on it. I then adhered patterned paper along the bottom, using a small strip of glitter card stock to frame the bottom.  After that, I stamped the sentiment and adhered to the card stock base, lastly embellishing with a ribbon bow and brad, and tiny brad buttons.  It is such a quaint little look.  What do you think?

Supplies:
Patterned cardstock (DCWV); Glitter card stock (Colorbok); Stamp & Ink (Studio G); Ribbon (Offray); Brads (Making Memories); Adhesive (Elmer's).

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the stunning black and white pattern. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag!!!!Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories this week

    ReplyDelete