Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PDC Challenge #106

Another challenge card for the Play Date Cafe - #106...  Except I made a tag instead.  The idea to this challenge was to incorporate gray, yellow, and pink.  What do you think?
On this tag I used a baking theme, and stamped the image on pink cardstock which I cut down and rounded the corners and punched a pretty border.  I layered this over yellow punched squares of different patterns and also gray textured cardstock for the base.  Lastly I embellished with some adhesive gems.  Simple, yet quite fun.

Supplies:
Corner punch (Making Memories); Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Stamps & Ink (Studio G); pink cardstock (Recollections); Yellow Papers (DCWV); Grey Cardstock (DCWV); Yellow Eyelet (Making Memories); Eyelet Punch/Setter (Making Memories); Yellow Ribbon (Offray); Adhesive Rhinestones (Recollections); Adhesive (Elmer's)


No comments:

Post a Comment