Friday, November 18, 2011

Thank you very much card

Good morning!  Just sharing another card I crafted up.  When I saw the paper pack at the store, I had to have it.  I just loved the fun designs and wanted to see what I could make with it... The funny thing about this card is how layered it is with different papers, which the girls at work always love to point out how much I love to layer my clothes!


On this card I took two coordinating papers from the same paper pack and cut them down to size, adhering them to the card.  I then took brown card stock which I trimmed down with a fun border punch and layered it over the top.  I added some fun yellow ribbon, layering that over the top of the brown card stock, and lastly layered the tag stamped with a sentiment over the top of that. Whew!

What do you think?

Supplies used:
Patterned papers (Pressed Petals); Brown card stock (Recollections); Border punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Yellow ribbon (Offray); Brown tag (K & Company); Ink & Stamp (Studio G); Adhesive (Elmer's)

No comments:

Post a Comment