Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello Darling Card

I made this bright card for my wonderful cousin as a surprise when she visits our house.  She is in our small dinky town a couple of days a week attending school at the college and we gave her a house key so she can have a place to land and of course come visit our dogs!  My daughter Lizzie loves to leave her pictures and candy and little surprises, so I thought I would join in as well with a nice card!


I love the stamp, but rarely have a chance to use it, and it went perfectly with the papers and color scheme, pink of course for her!

Supplies to make it:
Stamp & Ink (Studio G); Glitter Paper (DCWV); Patterned Paper (Recollections All Season); Kraft Cardstock (Recollections); Adhesive Gems (Recollections); Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Adhesive (Elmer's Non Wrinkle Glue).

No comments:

Post a Comment