Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Matching Card Set - Just Us Girls Challenge

My work is hosting a Holiday Party which is asking for raffle donations for our toy drive. I decided to make a card set to donate for the raffle, and about the same time I decided this, I also saw this fun challenge hosted by Just Us Girls, which wanted the card set to have matching packaging.  So, I thought I would give it a whirl! Here is my take, using green and orange colors as my baseline:

Here is a close up of the box that I made that goes with the card set (all the cards do fit inside, and yes, the box is made from paper as well!).  I opted not to put a name/tag on the box, as I was not sure where it would end up at the raffle, and this way it was still pretty generic.

Here is a sample of some of the cards in the set. The hard part was coming up with different designs (and they were all different!) with the same type of papers.  I found the key was embellishments and different layouts. These are among my favorite of the ten I designed:

    

What do you think?  If you are interested in knowing any of the supplies I used, just ask!  There were too many to identify!

No comments:

Post a Comment