Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Red, White, & Green Tag - Just Us Girls Challenge #111

One of the fun challenges I participated in this week was the Just Us Girls challenge - challenging a red, white, and green themed project.  Here is my take (and yes I was listening to Christmas music while making it!)


I made these two tags, they are slightly different but the same concept, with lots of layers, which must be my theme!  Over the white base, I layered red strips of paper that were border punched with designs, with a middle layer of velum.  Then on the upper portion I fixed punched leaves on the left side with three tiny gems for a makeshift "holly" look. Then I added a sentiment and ribbon to the punched portion on top.  Which one do you like?


Supplies used:
Red  card stock (Recollections); Green card stock (Recollections); Border punches (Martha Stewart Crafts & Recollections); Adhesive gems ( Recollections); Stamp & Ink (Studio G); Leaf punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Ribbon (Offray); Adhesive (Elmer's).


2 comments:

  1. So Cute! Love your darling tags! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete