Monday, November 21, 2011

the PDC # 108 - Challenge Card!

Fall is sure here in Oregon.  Last night between the wind and rain, many of the leaves were falling all over the roadway and in yards.  It was a little sad to me, as I love looking at the bright colors on the actual trees, when they fall off I know winter is getting closer!

Look at the fun tag I made for the Play Date Cafe challenge # 108!  The colors of this challenge bring the warm colors of fall that I love so much: copper, maroon, and turmeric.


Making this tag was pretty simple, it was getting the right color combination to match the challenge and make a balanced tag. The tag itself was not too hard, I used one of my punches to punch the kraft base, and another punch for the inner circle, and yet another punch to make the flowers.  All layering together for the right look.  What do you think?

Supplies used:
Kraft card stock (Recollections); Maroon decorative paper (DCWV), Glitter card stock (DCWV); Scallop circle punch & circle punch (Marvy Uchida); Daisy punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Stamp & Ink (Studio G); Brads & eyelet (Making Memories); Brad/eyelet setter(Making Memories); Ribbon (vintage scrap); Adhesive (Elmer's).

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, this is a pretty tag! And what a great idea to do something other than a card. ;) Love the scalloped edges and that satiny bow.

    Thank you SO much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sparkly flowers! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete