Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Shoes!

How fun are these?  So anyone who knows me well knows I adore shoes!  I have too many and especially love heels.  One day I was cursing the blogs and saw this wonderful how-to on how to make paper shoes, so of course I had to try!!


Now I like to make paper shoes just for fun.  These are sitting in my living room contributing to our Halloween decor!  I think I will tell anyone who will believe me they fell off the witch!

Supplies:
Black & Purple cardstock (Recollections); Grey cardstock (DCWV Old World Stack); Halloween ribbon (vintage); Halloween stickers (vintage); Border punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Adhesive (Elmers).

Here is a look at my wall-hanging I made out of chipboard. It is not the typical Halloween decor, but I love it all the same.

Supplies:
Hexagon punch (Creative Memories); Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida); Square punch (Creative Memories); Corner rounder (Creative Memories); Stamps & ink (Studio G); Adhesive Gems (Recollections); Papers (DCWV); Halloween Ribbon (vintage).

4 comments:

  1. Love your projects...so fun and unique. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects -- fabulous shoes! Thanks for playing with JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! How cute are THESE?! LOVE your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE are SUCH fun projects! Thanks for sharing your talent and creative magic with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete