Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Woodland Creatures Card - Wee Memories Challenge 76


One of the fun blogs I follow (Wee Memories) was hosting a challenge (#76) to make a card using woodland creatures. There were many of cute cards already designed for inspiration (go check it out!) and so I thought I would give it a shot.  I made this one right before Thanksgiving, and for some reason it just fits!



Supplies used:
Kraft (Recollections); Patterned paper (Recollections - Any Occasion stack); Lace (scrap); Teal and brown card stock (Recollections); Punches (Marvy Uchida); Squirrel chipboard (DCWV); Stamps & ink (Studio G); Adhesive gems (Recollections); Adhesive (Elmer's).

And in the spirit of woodland creatures, here is a card I made for my Mom's birthday using a skunk because one of her favorite characters is Pepe le Peu. I used the same chipboard from the DCWV collection at the time, and used red one of her favorite colors.  Thought I would share it along with this one. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet and cute cards!! Love them! Thanks for joining us at the Wee Memories Challenge.

    ReplyDelete