Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall is Here!

Fall always brings a sense of home to me. It is where I find more time to craft and enjoy the comforts of my home. I curl up with cider and spend hours designing away!

Here is my attempt at a fall card. One of the fun things about this card, is one of the colors does not seem like a fall color at all! The blue just gives it a little bit of pop!

Supplies used on this card:
Kraft (Recollections); Circle Punches (Creative Memories, Marvy Uchida); Papers (Pressed Petals, DCWV, Recollections, Creative Memories); Stamps & Ink (Studio G); Buttons (Vintage); Adhesives (Pop Dots, Elmer's; and Zots).

2 comments:

  1. this is super adorable...luv the buttons...I adore the fall, but believe it or not we had snow here in Virginia last night and today...wow...I have never seen snow here in October...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa! Snow, already? Sounds like you need to bundle up warm and haead to the craft room :)

    ReplyDelete