Saturday, October 22, 2011

Buddies Card

I made this card for a challenge that I did not get to submit to in time (darn busy schedules!).  However, it really tested my ability to put together different color combinations.  The challenge required the use of Rust, Storm, and Deep Sea colors. 

It was pretty simple to make.  I took a scrap of "storm" polka dotted paper and adhered it to the cardstock.  I then added a strip of "rust" textured cardstock that I used a border punch on for a fancy design.  I also added a scrap scalloped "deep sea" card stock down the middle which I then embellished with some chipboard.  Lastly I added the sentiment to the side.

How did I do?


Supplies used to make this card: Recollections cardstock; DCWV border strips; Martha Stewart Craft edger; me and my big ideas chipboard; Recollections adhesive gems; DCWV sentiment; Elmer's adhesive; Zots.

1 comment:

  1. TOO CUTE! Those little birdies made me smile! Great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete