Monday, October 10, 2011

Spooky Halloween - CREATE: Blog Challenge Card

My Spooky Halloween Card, isn't it festive?


So, as many of you know, I love to submit cards I make to challenges.  This one was submitted and then featured to the CARDS Magazine CREATE: Blog Challenge.

For this card, I went with a kraft card stock background.  The grainy look/feel to this paper reminds me of fall and harvesting, something that goes along well with Halloween.  Next, I took 5 different types of orange scrap papers, cut them down to strips, and used my corner punch rounder on two ends of them and adhered them to the card.  Next, I took a piece of black cardstock and stamped the word Halloween (Studio G ink & stamp).  I cut down one side with a border punch (Martha Stewart Crafts) and then added two black brads to the end (Making Memories) and adhered to the card.  Lastly, I stamped Spooky on the top (Studio G ink & stamp) to finish the card. 

I was so blessed to have it featured on the CREATE: Blog, next to many other lovely cards, so please go check out the other submissions!

No comments:

Post a Comment