Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Halloween Card

One of my favorite things to do in downtime is to check out blogs for ideas and sometimes I even get a little adventurous and try one of the challenges!
This card I submitted to two challnges: the Cards Magazine CREATE: Blog Challenge and the Just Us Girls Challenge.
It was rather simple to make.  I first used black card stock for the background.  I then took pieces from DCWV Nautical (purple/blue diamond) and DCWV Glitter Strips (green diamonds) and made into diamond shapes.  I adhered them to the card in a pattern.  I then took Happy Halloween ribbon I purchased at the dollar store and adhere to the side of the diamond strip. 

Lastly, I used my Marvy Uchida circle punch for the purple circle, which I then used Studio G stamps & ink to put the Halloween themed sentiments, which I embellished with adhesive gems from Recollections.

Simple and very fun!  Gets me in the spirit of Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Great job using this weeks colors Tiffany. Your Halloween card is Spook-tacular!

    Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween card! Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week - we appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete