Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Halloween Sign

So, the other day I came across some extra chipboard pieces that I had left over from another project.  I was inspired by lots of the Halloween blogs and beautiful products out there, so I decided to craft something fun up!


I covered the chipboard in orange card stock first and let dry.  I then used sandpaper to sad the edges to make the cardstock and chipboard one. 

Next, I took some extra Colorbok Glitter paper and trimmed it down, using a Martha Stewart Edger punch on one side, and then adhered to the card stock.

I then took extra Halloween foam stickers and a Happy Halloween decorated chipboard and adhered to the card.  Lastly, I took some of the extra Happy Halloween ribbon that I had found at the dollar store last year to loop through the holes to hang it with.  This beautiful piece now resides in my office at work to remind me of the craft I so adore!

And to best use the chipboard, I decorated the back too with 4th of July decor, so I can hang it in the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment