Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thanks a bunch - Card

I am a firm believer in a Thank You card.  If someone does something nice for you, taking the time to send a personal note of thanks shows your gratitude. And it helps if your note is decorated in style!!

For this card, I used some coordinating papers from a stack of papers I picked up at Ross Dress for Less by Pressed Petals.  It was an impulse buy, but I have to say, I love the papers!!

First, I layered the top cream piece with animal print circles, and the bottom brown piece and adhered to the card.  Across the middle, I cut down a piece of kraft paper and used my Martha Stewart edger to make the zig zag design (it also embosses the zig zag if you look close!).

Over to top, I adhered some Offray green ribbon and tied a bow.  To complete the look, I used green card stock from Recollections and used my Marvy Uchida square scalloped punch.  I then stamped flowers in gold (Studio G Ink, Hampton Art stamps) and the sentiment as well.  I adhered to the card with Pop Dots.

I love the fun colors of this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment