Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Card - Second Version

Here is the other card I had made for my friend so she had a choice of two wedding cards.  It had the same color scheme, but different look entirely.

To start with, I cut down a beautiful blue and white floral piece of paper from the DCWV Nautical stack.  I took blue sheer ribbon (Offray) and adhered it across the middle of the paper, and then adhered both to the card. 
Over it, I used my Marvy Uchida scallop and circle punches, using another blue piece for the scalloped piece (DCWV Nautical), and then white card stock (Recollections).  On the white card stock I took my Recollections stamps and using Studio G ink, I had the title stamped out.
Lastly, on the top of the card, I stamped my sentiment and then embellished with some adhesive gems from Recollections.  It turned out to be very sparkly and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment