Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thanks a bunch - Card

I really love the colors of this card!  Pink of course is my favorite color, but these colors go so nicely together!
I started by pulling tow coordinating papers from my Street Lace paper stack by DCWV.  I cut them down, the light white one a small strip on top, the black/white design on the bottom; adhering to the card.  Next I took some textured bordered strips from DCWV and used my Martha Steward edger on to punch the border.  I stamped the sentiment (Hampton Art stamp, Studio G Ink) and lastly added flower embellishments (Making Memories and Prima) and adhered them to the pink strip with brads (Making Memories) and lastly adhered the strip to the card.  It was a beautiful focal point, and made the sentiment pop with color!

No comments:

Post a Comment