Thursday, January 26, 2012

Square Punch Challenge - CREATE:Blog

I spotted this challenge on the Cards CREATE:Blog and was immediately intrigued! to use a square punch when designing a card. I decided to use my punch and make multiple squares to layer on top of my red paper (since I picked zebra print for the squares!). I framed the top and bottom using a border punch and ribbon with white stitching on top, and then added some red gems for flair.  I just had so much fun making and layering this one! Possibly because it has the Tiffany dressed mantra: layers! I dress in multipludes of layers, so my cards should definitely follow suit!



Supplies used:
Red card stock (Recollections); Zebra print paper (Recollections); Square punch (Creative Memories); Border punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Red adhesive gems (Recollections); Stamp & ink (Studio G); Ribbon (Celebrate It); Adhesive (Elmer's).

No comments:

Post a Comment