Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentines Day Card - Play Date Cafe #114


Look at the fun Valentine's Day card I made for the Play Date Cafe #114 challenge!  The challenge had my use three different colors: burgundy, gold, and plum combined together on a card of my choice.  Since most of my gold came with this "wedding" pack of papers, it inspired me to do a love card for Valentine's Day!  I used my Cricut George to make the heart shapes including the lettering. It cut a total of three hearts for the layering, and I was very impressed that is cut through the gold glitter card stock, it was quite thick!  I layered the hearts over decorative papers and then added the sentiment. What do you think?

Supplies used:
Die Cuts (Cricut, Hoot n' Holler Cartridge); Stamps & ink (Studio G); Gold patterned paper (Me and My Big Ideas); plum card stock and patterned paper (DCWV); burgundy papers (vintage scraps); Ribbon (Multi Craft Imports); Border punches (Martha Stewart Crafts and EK Success); adhesives (Elmer's and Pop Dots);

3 comments:

  1. That is some gorgeous paper you've used, Tiffany! I like the combo you used on the hearts...very elegant.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Tiffany! And I'm lovin' that sweet, pom-pom trim! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Tiffany! I love your gold hearts, they look so striking against the other colours. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete