Monday, January 16, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #17 - Celebrate Card

Here in good ol' Oregon it is snowing, which for anyone on the west side of Oregon means something different from the normal rain we have every winter.  Many people are outside playing in it, and I even took my cute lab out to play in it for the first time (he was not sure what to do with it), but I am back inside comfy and warm. 

I made this lovely card for the Freshly Made Sketches #17 challenge, which meant I had to follow their layout for a card. Often the sketches are the harder challenges for me to do... but this one came together.  I used my new die-cutting machine - Cricut, who Becky helped me fondly name George. He is still amazing.  I am having trouble NOT using him. I think I might have an addiction! :)

So what do you think of my card?  I love the tree....  It just spoke to me... vibrant and full of life, and NOT covered in snow!

Supplies used:
Patterned paper (DCWV); Card stock papers (Recollections); Teal ribbon (Offray); Adhesive Gems (Recollections); Die Cuts (Cricut & Hoot n' Holler cartridge); Border Punch (EK Success); Stamps & ink (Studio G), Adhesives (Elmers and Pop Dots);

2 comments: