Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mojo Monday 226 - Card


Look at the fun card I made for the Mojo Monday #226 Challenge!  Of course I used my new Cricut to help embellish along the way :)  I love my new machine, I honestly do not know what I ever did without it.  It has really opened up a new world of embellishments for me.  However, I have my eye on an embossing machine next, so anyone with feedback on the best way to go, please let me know!

I have not had time lately to craft or craft for challenges, so I was so excited to get back in the swing of things. What do you think of this card?

Supplies used:
Patterned paper - red and black (DCWV); Cardstock (Recollections); Stamp & ink (Studio G); Flower and leave punch (Martha Steward Crafts); Border punch (Fiskars); Die (Cricut with Damask Decor cartridge); Adhesive gem (Recollections); Adhesives (Elmer's and pop dots).

No comments:

Post a Comment