Monday, August 29, 2011

True Love Card - Wedding

A good friend solicited my help in a wedding card to give to her niece.  She had brought me their wedding invitation as inspiration, and I came back with two cards for her, this being one of them:

The original wedding invitation had gray and blue papers, so I stuck close to the blue theme.  I used two different stamps for True Love.  The Love came from the Autumn Leaves : Word Art V:I, and the True was stamped by piecing together the letters from a Recollections letter stamp set. I used Studio G blue ink.  I cut down one of my papers from the DCWV Nautical stack and adhered it to the card.  Over the top edge, I used sheer ribbon by Offray and fashioned a bow.  On the top of the sheer ribbon, I used Recollections adhesive pearls for a final touch.  It looked very simple, yet elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment