Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thanks Card

I love, love, love the colors & looks of this Thank You card I had made!

I first used Recollections black card stock for the base of the card, and then pulled a grey sheet from my Colorbok stack and used my Creative Memories circle cutting system to cut a half circle for the top left hand portion of the card.


Then for the sentiment, I cut down a black and white designed sheet (love this paper!) and layered a white paper which I had stamped Thanks (stamp: Inkadinkadoo; ink: Studio G) on top.
For the bottom portion, I cut down DCWV border strips paper to match the length of the card, and then used my Martha Stewart Crafts edger to make the design.  To put it all together, I pink ribbon and pink bow (Offray).

I love the look and colors on this card!  It is so vibrant and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment