Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Celebration Card!

One of my dear friends bought a new house, and I wanted to celebrate her new achievement with a nice card.  This card is not only really elegant, but matches her style of class, beauty, and peacefulness.  Plus the blue matched her cute, quaint, new house!
I started by trimming some Recollections blue cardstock to the size of a card.  I then selected this beautiful butterfly and tree paper that came from the Far East Stack by DCWC.  I strategically trimmed it best utilize the image.
On the inside I used both Martha Stewart Crafts butterfly punches and embellished with adhesive gems by Recollections to tie it all together.

 I used a pre-cut blue tag from K & Company and used some of my sentiment stamps to call out Celebrate.  I embellished with blue adhesive gems by Recollections and used pop-dots to make it stand out on the card.
On the butterfly, I called attention to its beauty with additional blue and pink adhesive gems by Recollections.  It added such sparkle to the beautiful paper.
 The look of this card is one of my favorites, and also helped my good friend celebrate in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment