Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 231 - You're My Sweetheart

I am having a case of Spring Fever! It is sunny and rainy, and I have a HUGE list of things I want to do. So much to do, so little time. And the weather is really not cooperating on my schedule either! So since it was rainy this weekend, I scratched working in the garden and riding my bike to craft. Here is one of the cards I crafted:


I made this card for the Mojo Monday 231 Challenge.  I was so excited for this one, as I just purchased a couple of new Cricut Cartridges and had the perfect one to make the half circle shape on the top!  And I think it turned out very lovely! I tried something I never have before on this one as well... I used blue, brown, and black as the colors... not a normal color combination for me, but it worked out nicely. What do you think?

Supplies used:
Kraft, black, and blue paper (Recollections); Ribbon (Offray); Adhesive gems (small - Recollections, large - Darice); Stamp & ink (Studio G); Die Cuts (Ornamental Iron 2 and Damask Decor Cricut Cartridges);


1 comment:

  1. this is sooo sweet, thanks for joining us a Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete