Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday - The Play Date Cafe #122

Happy Wednesday!   I was going to post this yesterday for the challenge deadline, but it just did not work out. This week has been long, and I think it is the hour time change for Day Light Savings. It gets me every time. Who would have thought one hour was so essential to us?  Well, here is my card, which once I  completed I was very pleased with the way it turned out!


The Play Date Cafe had challenge #122 to use the colors, charcoal, ash, and butter together to make a card. I normally would not pair these together, but seeing their inspiration cards and this picture below inspired me.  I decided to craft a birthday card for our project manager with this color combo.  What do you think?

Supplies used:
Card & envelope (Recollections); colored card stock and glitter paper (DCWV); Die cuts (Paper Lace and Paper Lace 2 cricut cartridges); Glitter pen (Gel Writers); Ribbon (Offray); Ink (Studio G)

No comments:

Post a Comment