Monday, March 12, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #25 - Hi

What a weekend! March really crept up on me. I cannot believe this week we will already hit half of March, considering Friday I still was in denial that we were in March! Oh well, I am sure I will catch up with everything sooner or later!

I made this card for Freshly Made Sketches #25 Challenge. It took me awhile to play with the pieces to make this sketch work.... for some reason it did not want to come together as easily as I wanted. And it wasn't the color scheme, it was more the sizes of all of the pieces. For instance, I cut out the back ornamental piece in three different sizes before settling on this one! I guess it is all about portions! What do you think?

Supplies used:
Patterned paper (Colorbok); Card stock (Recollections); Stamp & Ink (Studio G); Ribbon (Offray); Sticker (Colorbok); Die Cuts (Ornamental Iron 2 Cricut Cartridge); Chalk ink (Studio G);

2 comments:

  1. What bright, vibrant colors! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright, happy colours. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete