Monday, February 27, 2012

Delight in the Small Things - FMS#23

So despite having a fun, amazing new die cutting machine, I have been so swamped with the many other things in life, I really have not had too much of a chance to play!  This weekend I spent a couple of days playing around, and seeing what I could do for a couple of challenges, and this is one of my new creations! I created it for the  Freshly Made Sketches challenge #23. What do you think?

The sentiment is a stamp from Studio G - Delight in the Little Things!  It reminds me of my six year old daughter who has been losing her teeth - she is on her fourth lost tooth!  Nothing is cuter than seeing one pop out and her sweet little face as she holds it up in delight. It really is just the little things!

Supplies used:
Kraft paper (Recollections); brown and red patterned paper (Colorbok); other patterned paper (DCWV); border punch (Fiskars), flower punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); die cuts (Paper Lace 2 Cricut Cartridge), adhesive gem (Recollection); stamp & ink (Studio G).

5 comments:

  1. Yes ... love that sentiment, it really is the small things and the huge yet gappy smile from a child ... so cute! Great card Tiffany, love the pops of colour on that three panels!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely about the little things (I have a six yo son)!! What a wonderful card. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun take on the sketch. I adorable that sentiment for sure! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The background is pretty neat!!

    ReplyDelete