Monday, April 2, 2012

Thinking of You - FMS #28 Challenge

This weekend I had the opportunity to make a card for a good friend and boss who suffered a great loss.  These cards are always difficult for me to make, I always want to put my personal sympathy into the card to let them know I care... So without further ado, here is my card:

 Of course I had to use my cricut to help decorate, and one of the techniques was using a "fake" embossing look.  I used the Paper Lace cricut cartridge to cut the same cream shapes to match the background of the card, so it was a subtle look. What do you think?

Supplies Used:
Patterned paper (K & Company); Card stock (Recollections); Die cuts (Cricut cartridges: Paper Lace; Elegant Edges, Damask Decor); adhesive gems (Recollections); Stamps & Ink (Studio G).

2 comments:

  1. Love your background. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty sympathy card, so soothing with that beautiful color combination. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete